Checklist for Baby Shower GuestsAuthor: Samet Bilir
A checklist for baby shower guests will be needed if your are invited to a babyshower. Well, to be honest, it isn't a must have item. But it sure would help to have some kind of checklist to help you out. Keep you from forgetting that important date for one thing. Then again, there are rules of etiquette that you need to know that should be followed. Even though in this day and age the rules have been relaxed quite a bit. It is still a good idea to be aware of what the new etiquette rules are for a babyshower.
You don't want to rush at the last minute only to find that you've forgotten something important. The hostess who has planned the party is counting on you to arrive for the babyshower well prepared. This is so that the shower goes as planned for the new mother.
If you have time you should ask the hostess if there is something that you can do to help. Hosting takes a lot of time and effort and the hostess never has too much help. The hostess will be grateful for any small help that you can offer. Even if it as simple as helping to buy the decorations, or helping to address the invitations envelopes. Or maybe to put the stamps on the envelopes. Whatever, any type of help would be welcome. Having a checklist for baby shower guests will help you to remember everything you will need to know.
By using the following checklist for baby shower guests, you'll be able to arrive prepared without forgetting anything important.
- Send RSVP back to the hostess of the party.
- Mark the date on your calendar so you don't forget.
- Ask the hostess if there is anything that you can do to help.
- Ask the hostess if there is any particular type of gift that you should bring.
- Decide where you are going to buy the new mother's gift; order if needed.
- Decide what you are going to wear.
- Purchase the gift for the new mother.
- Dry clean your outfit for the shower if needed.
One Day Before
- Wrap the gift.
- Make sure the outfit that you're wearing is all laid out.
- Confirm the directions to the party if you're unsure of where to go.
The Day of the Party
- Get yourself ready; take time to pamper yourself.
- Arrive at the party on time.
That about summarizes the checklist for baby shower guests. Hope it helps!
Check out the main page of the blog for more helpful tips for baby shower planning. Here is the link back to the main page